Friday, October 30, 2015

Blue Hair

This year, I spaced a bit on the whole "Halloween costume" issue. Which is a tad embarrassing for a costumer. But this morning, I bought some blue hairspray, probably for the first time since junior high, and dug out bright red sweatshirts. Boom! It's Thing 1 and Thing 2. 

After some anxiety over the hairspray, the boys were pretty excited .. 


Does Twinkle have the best faces, or what?


And Munchkin's laugh is just infectious.


There was a small mishap when we were spraying their hair ... hopefully that will come off with some soap and water.


Munchkin told me to "Take a pichure of da treats!"


Once we got to the Fall Festival, I pinned on their labels.



And we were off to the races!

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW! It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how!"

No comments:

Post a Comment